1. Michael Kors iPhone Wristlet: Holds your phone, plus credit cards and cash everything you need for a night out.
2. Rachel Zoe Faux Fur and Leather Jacket: Amazingly stylish jacket with incredible fit. Worth the $$$.
3. Ella Moss Dress: So sexy-very cool retro print. You can dress up and down.
4. Revolver Charm: A provocative conversation piece.
5. Alchemist Earring by Gretchen Jones of Project Runway: love the juxtaposition of femininity and strength.
6. Remain Tie Neck Satin Blouse: this is so on trend right now, but I love that it’s timeless. I have worn with jeans, leggings and skirts. It looks fab tucked or untucked!
7. Marc Jacobs pony hair cuff: One of my favorite pieces. My husband got it for me for my birthday and I LOVE (thanks babe!)
8. Memoi “Fur Ever” Classic Boot Topper Socks: Amazing—glams up any pair of boots or booties. Obsessed!
9. Double Wrap Sliced and Studded Bracelet LP Collection: I am lovin the color cabernet for fall; it’s so rich and adds the perfect pop of color.
10. Batiste Tones: Dry Shampoo: So obsessed—I use this practically every day. Sadly I can go almost 5 days without washing my hair and it still looks fab (at least I think so)!
11. Lorac Front of the Line PRO: This has replaced my liquid eyeliner. It provides the same affect but is easier to apply and creates a more precise cat eye.
12. Chanel Chance: Deliciously subtle.
13. Colour Block Long Purse Top Shop: the perfect replacement for our LB Clutches. I am loving the green.
14. Michael Kors Neck Warmer Sweater: the fit is perfect and the collar buttons on and off. I am sometimes wearing the neck warmer as a scarf on its own.
15. Peacock Earrings: OBSESSED, if you don’t have them get them now!
16. Trouve Faux Leather Front Leggings: These look great with item #6, #7, #8 ….well everything on the list. They are great with billowy sweaters and blouses paired with booties.
17. Iosselliani Green Agate & Degrade Tassle Silver Earrings: I am so obsessed with green this season. These double my pleasure with green and the Navajo look that is so on trend right now.
18. Almay Intense i-color smoky-i kit: go get it—eye shadows for dummies. Its colored coded with childlike instructions.
19. Dolce Vita-Jade Suede Wedge Sandals: Seriously buy these in any color you can find, they are the lightest and most comfortable (without sacrificing style) shoes EVER!
20. UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boot: I am kind of obsessed with fur…..so these are amazing!
21. Banana Republic Anna Rouched Ballet Flats: These come in a variety of colors and are Über comfortable. I know sounds weird because aren’t all ballet flats comfy?!?
22. Banana Republic Mad Men Collection: I do find Banana’s shoes very comfy for some reason. I don’t care what brand you buy just get classic leopard print shoes….go, what are you waiting for?!?!?
23. Kerastase: Hairspray, shampoo, conditioner, EVERYTHING, really worth the $$$.